Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fitness Update


Today I ran a mile and walked a mile uphill. I also did a butt work out at home. I followed along with a you tube video by Blogilates. I love her videos!! Last time I did this video I was sore for days. Give it a try!!!


I had a good breakfast this morning. Egg beaters with cheese, apple slices (sliced so I can eat around the skin (that parts what im allergic to), greek yogurt (ate half) and orange juice. 424 CAL total. YUM


I use myfitnesspal to keep track of what I eat through out the day. I have the app on my ipad and can scan the bar codes of whatever I am eating. I can also add in what ive done for exercise. I have it set up to lose 2 pounds a week and it gave me 1200 CAL to eat in a day.



Check out my fitness page to see the progress I have made so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment