Sunday, April 22, 2012

goodnight

1:00am
I just finished watching Love and Other Drugs while editing my blog. Its slowly coming along. I keep adding things here and there. I like how its turning out. So bear with me while I put it together.

Why am I awake when I have work tomorrow. Well Ryan is doing volunteer work for AADD (airmen against drunk driving) since 930 so I've been killing time on here. I don't mind staying up late if it means I can go to bed with him.

I am so proud of Ryan. He was up for Airmen of the Quarter for all his hard work. He was very excited for this. Friday they found out who got it, Ryan unfortunately didn't get it. He is bummed that he didn't get it. But I believe just getting nominated is a big deal. He also might get an incentive flight. That is a big deal. Only a few people get one. So he has signed up for all sorts of volunteer work. Fingers crossed, I want him to get this opportunity so bad. Its not every day you get to take a ride in an F-15.

Since last week I have started to feel a bit better about things. I hope I can keep it up and get back on track with everything. I have been so exhausted that just moving took every bit of fiber in me to keep me going.

I can no longer focus, I am just too tired.

goodnight
elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment