Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday List

So this last past week wasn't too bad. It went by fast now that I think about it.

I did day one of the push up challenge and oh my goodness I was so sore for two days after, and that was just one day. I did have to put the challenge on hold. I have been having a pain in my breast bone, and because of previous health problems I needed to make sure that it had nothing to do with my sore muscles. I woke up this morning and my bone wasn't feeling right so I will be making a doctors appointment. I will start it up again this week.

I got my hair cut. I love it. Its always funny when I get a few inches chopped off, because I tend to forget when I comb my fingers through it. Oh, but its so healthy and soft now. I want to keep the dead ends off this time instead of waiting a whole year before another cut, so I made an appointment for six weeks from now.

Henry (my car) is back on the road again. 780 dollars later. 380 on road tax and 400 on the MOT and fixings. But I am glad to have it back. I was getting sick of walking everywhere. But I am broke now.

We got to go grocery shopping and we spent way to much money ... and we had to use our saving since Henry  ate up all the money in my account. But we got all kinds of good things. I didn't have time to look for any healthier recipes, but i did find some new snacks to munch on. We got a bag of carrots that I sliced into sticks. I don't mind eating them with no dips... that's what makes it not as healthy. And I got apples. I am partially allergic to apples. They make my tongue and gums itchy, but Ill deal. After grocery shopping we cleaned out our fridge... it was three trash bags full.

Hiro got to go on one walk last week. We took him to the shop on base. He eventually understood that if he didn't pull we would give him more leash to walk with. He just loves getting to check out all the people and places. He was a very happy boy after his walk.


Looking back at last week, I have to say, that it wasn't that bad of a week. And I want to make this week even better!


001. Week One of the push up challenge. 
I have to start all over this week. But I am looking forward to it. I will be recording it so at the end Ill have proof that i can do 100 push ups! I am so determined that its exciting!

002. Run a mile and a half.
I have been running a mile for a while now and that used to be a big deal like WOW I can finally run a mile. But I need to push it. I don't care if I have to run slower to make it.

003. Start working on additional saving.
I need to cut out all the little spending here and there. Since we wont have the military pay to rely on anymore we will need to have a nice savings. We have already met our first goal. But I want to start saving some of my pay too. 

004. Fewer energy drinks MORE WATER.
I rely on energy drinks way to much. I can drink up to 4 a day... and sometimes that's what i choose over water. So this week I want to cut out energy drinks. Drink more water. And maybe find a healthier way to wake up and stay energized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment