Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday List

Last week wasn't to bad. Friday and Saturday was terrible. Did my 10 hour shifts and came home to cry because it felt like I was walking on the bones of my feet. I managed to make it through the week with only have two red bulls (and I only drank half of each-- mainly because I forgot I opened them). I didn't get to my mile and a half run last week. But I did manage to Run a mile, walk a mile uphill, then run half a mile today. It may not have been together but that is big for me. I am proud of myself.

So I am not too happy with how last week went. I want this week to go much better.



001. Run 1.5 miles
If I can run the 1.5 miles with a break in the middle, I think I can get there by next week. I will shorten my walk time each time I try.

002. Budget
I want to plan out a budget for the month of May. We both get payed this week. So it'd be nice to put all Ryan's to savings like usual, then put a good chunk of mine to saving too. 

003. Eat healthy all week
I didn't eat good during my two days of hell last week. 

004. Find a healthier comfort food/meal 
When I have a bad day I tend to turn to junk food. Its really bad how much better I feel after eating it. NO MORE! 

005. Read two books this month
I love to read. But I haven't been reading much lately. Its been taking way to long to finish my Steven King book.

006. Start saying NO
I yes people to death. I end up doing things I don't want to do. I didn't want to work two 10 hour shifts but I said yes because I didn't want to say no.

007. Burn 300 CALs each gym trip
A small goal but reachable!

008. Keep the house tidy all week
No more trashing the house and then spending and entire day cleaning it. I want to just keep it clean and then enjoy my days off with just a few chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment