Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters



Photobucket


Dear Elsa, I am so happy with yourself this week. You have had a positive attitude and wouldn't let anyone ruin it. Work hasn't even been bad because you've been happier. The house is clean and dinner has been precooked each day so Ryan will have dinner when he gets home. Lets keep it up Elsa! Dear Ryan, I am happy that you won't have to go into work Saturday. Even though I have to go in at 1 that still means we'll have some time to hang out. Dear eating healthy, your actually working! All week has been healthy eating. I even made cupcakes that are under 140 calories!! I made mine mini so they are bite size and half the calories! I could have made more I still had half of the mix left.
(second picture down)

 Dear working out, I've only been on Monday. But as long as I go today and tomorrow morning then I'll be happier. Dear nightmare last night, Yikes! I need to stop with all the medieval time shows and movies. Game of Thrones, and Brave Heart in one night. Then I spend the night dream about being tortured to death. I woke both Ryan and I screaming last night. Dear Hiro, your birthday is tomorrow! 1 year old! You went from being my Little Muffin to Mr. Fluffington.


Dear England weather, your still kind of cold! It's been nicer, but it's still raining a bit and well I just want summer weather! You were so nice last year. Please make my last summer here a nice and warm one please!

xo elsa

5 comments:

  1. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {fridays letters} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    lovely letters as well!

    happy to be your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is adorable! I hope the weather improves for you and that you have lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw hiro is SO CUTE! lovely letters :) found you via the link up !xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working out and eating right is such a pain in the beginning, especially when you have a man in the house that is hungry and wants to be fed! Just keep it up and you will see results and be even more proud of yourself! Love your blog, the idea behind it and your great attitude! thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that pooch is adorable! Kudos to you for wanting to change your habits. My husband and I started out slow and although it was tough at the beginning we really made it work. Working out and eating right just changed our lives! x

    ReplyDelete