Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday List

I am feeling a lot better about everything today. I had a wonderful weekend with my husband. It was sunny and warm. I spoke with my mother for Mothers Day and Birthday yesterday. That was the last Mothers Day I will ever miss again. I get to cross that off my count down.


001. Get to the gym at least 3 times this week 
Last week I didn't go.

002. Burn 300 calories each trip to the gym (at least)
I want to do that in just cardio. Addition weight lifting is extra.

003. Get a heart rate monitor
I would like to get one that count calories burned too. That way I can keep track of what I burn while weight lifting too. 

004. Finish 11.22.63 by Steven King
I want to finish this week. Half the month is over and I want to be reading two books a month. I'd also like to write a review.

1 comment:

  1. glad you're feeling better! on mother's day I was like yahoo another thing elsa can cross off her list! and that'd be cool if you do book reviews on here when you finish the books :)

    ReplyDelete