Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monday List

I hope everyone had a wonderful extended weekend!!! It was sunny and 77 degrees here in England, probably the only bit of summer well get. And I worked all weekend. I got to watch everyone all sun kissed and in their summery outfits, while scanned all their BBQ groceries.... it couldn't have been more depressing. I even forgot yesterday was Monday.... because right now its Tuesday apparently. I've got the day off today... but its back to being cloudy and cold. I'm getting my hair colored today for the first time in 2 years I am so excited for that!


001. Edit my book review
I wrote up my book review and had Ryan read it over and their were just to many bit that needed to be fixed up. So that will be done for the end of the week.

002. Pray for more warm weather
Of course I have next weekend off, all I want is some warm weather that I can enjoy

003. Workout Workout Workout
I'm just holding steady, not losing weight like I want to. And that's my own fault, I don't get myself to the gym enough. I really want to see a difference for next week. And having this weekend off will be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment