Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fitness Update and Spartacus Workout


I woke up and all I wanted to do was the Spartacus Workout. My husband, Ryan, always does this workout. He actually leads a group of his friends when doing this workout. He also sees his best results with it. He gave me his printed copy of it, which is ten pages long but with just one exercise on each page, that's annoying to do when your new to the workout having to spend your rest time flipping through the pages. So I put it all together on one page to print out.
Click on the image to see the full size then you can save it print it and get your butt kicked!
Since this is a circuit workout and its to hard for me to keep track of the times, I downloaded my newest favorite app for my Ipad, Seconds Pro. It let me set up each exercise for 60 seconds, with a 15 second break in between, then it let me set up the 2 min break in between the sets. In order to save it though I had to buy it but its so worth the 3 bucks. Oh and it lets me play my music in the background of the app too! It also lets you put the workout online to be uploaded onto any device, here is the my timer program for the Spartacus Workout.

So I went out to my garage where we have a little gym set up out there. Turned up my music and did the work out for the first time. And oh my god! After the mountain climbers my cardio was already going I was sweating and loving it!  I got through the first set and started the second one and couldn't get past exercise 3. I will be doing it again Wednesday and Friday so I'd like to see myself finish the second set.

I love this workout! I am so sore! I can hardly move. I haven't been this sore in a very long time. The whole workout takes about 40 mins and its worth every minute.

1 comment: