Wednesday, May 30, 2012

For the LOVE of picnics

I love picnics! I love to pack a delicious lunch and find a beautiful place to eat. When I was really little I remember hiking or biking up to the Great Lawn by where we live. We'd pack a lunch, bring a kite, and have the best time. There is nothing better than getting to enjoy a sunny day with friends, family, or just yourself. Bring a book to read while laying out on a blanket. It couldn't get any better than that!


I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple to share these lovely little picnic pictures! 


source: citified.blogspot.com via elsa on pintrest


source: lebonbon.com.au via elsa on pintrest

source: uploaded by user via elsa on pintrest




source: twigandthistle.com via elsa on pintrest

source: olivia-rae.com via elsa on pintrest

source: hanakirana.tumblr.com via elsa on pintrest


source: pinterestwomen.org via elsa on pintrest

8 comments:

  1. Those look adaorable!! I love a good picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picnics and I agree they are so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this idea! I just re-pinned a bunch of them on Pinterest. A picnic will have to be on my summer to-do list now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! Picnics are so wonderful and romantic. I want a picnic now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pins are so whimsical - I love them all! I'm pretty sure I need that chevron picnic blanket in my life sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to be involved in any of these picnics!!! They're all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! I really want to go on a picnic now! :)

    ReplyDelete