Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You may look but CAN'T EAT

Since I cannot be eating all sorts of yummy junk and unhealthy meals today I'm going to link up with thevintageapple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and virtually enjoy all these yummy looking foods!!!







source: restlesschipotle.com via Elsa on Pintrest


source: nancycreative.com via Elsa on Pintrest


source: sixsisterstuff.com via Elsa on Pintrest


I personally can't go wrong with baked goods and potato dishes!!!!! I have to say just looking at theses recipes is almost like eating them!!! with out all the nasty calories!!!!! The other day while I was checking out a family they were buying marshmallows ... apparently they now make flat square ones (perfect for smore's), chocolate mint, and cinnamon (I think it was cinnamon). Anyways, we must have just got them in the store... first thing I thought was yum I'm going to buy theses! But instead i gave them a sniff!!! hahaha!!! Just as good as eating them and again no calories! I KNOW ITS WEIRD but it works!!

1 comment: