Wednesday, May 23, 2012

7 Questions


I am extremely bored today. I finished all my chores around the house. I even went out and got the new Jodi Picoult book Lone Wolf. I still need to get to the gym. Until then I'll link up with Gentri Lee for 7 Questions 


1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
Country Cottage Cozy!


2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
I would have to say the road tip my father and I took from Massachusetts to Texas. We drove down with all my belonging in tow. I was moving away from home and starting my new life with Ryan. It was the by far one of my favorite trips!! 


3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
A white tiger. I love cats and I have always wanted to cuddle up with a tiger and kiss its nose. 


4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)
I don't, but I grind my teeth. 


5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
Breath and call the AA (since in England its the AA not AAA(triple A))


6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
Plane tickets to Boston. I want to go home. 


7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
For it to End! I know... WHAT??? But I will be working all summer and trying my hardest to get back into shape. Maybe a bit of traveling, but I just want summer to be done so that it'll be closer to when we move back home! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great summer! And I love that you want to kiss the tigers nose. Haha!

    ReplyDelete