Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Summer Summer

It is actually gorgeous outside right now!!! The sun is shinning its in the 70s with a cool breeze. It couldnt be any more perfect. In fact, if it were to stay like this for the rest of my life ... I would be fine with it!

This weather is making me miss summertime back home. In one year's time, the very first day of summer like weather I will headed to the beach! 

Since all I can focus on today is this beautiful weather I will link up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pintersting Wednesday to share a few of my favorite summer themed pin's. AHH!! I want to go home and go to the beach!










source: tumblr.com via elsa on pintrest


source: uploaded by user via elsa on pintrest


source: wehearit.com via elsa on pintrest



2 comments:

  1. Such fun summery pins! It makes me ready for summer weather... Or air conditioning! Happy Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Love your inspirational blog!

    ReplyDelete